Deco Lasur Xylazel Color
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Product description h3>
Lasur for decoration of your indoor furniture. New colors and effects and thousands of combinations that convert old cabinets, sloping ceilings and wooden floors in a decorative trend. span>
Lasur to water in aqueous dispersion of self-crosslinking acrylic polymer, hard and resistant to chemicals.
- Available in multiple colors. li>
- With several transparent finishes with effects such as bronze, pearly, pearly to modify the final appearance and create many decorative options, etc.
- Mixable colors With the colorless can cover the covering of the lasures creating different, more natural finishes.
- Silky matt finish.
- Hard and resistant to chemical products. li>
- Great adhesion on bare wood. Good adhesion on previously sanded varnished surfaces.
- It dries quickly in less than 30 minutes. Second hand after 1 hour.
- Easy application with brush, gun or short hair roller.
- Weak smell that disappears when dry. li>
Fields of application h3>
For the care and decoration of furniture and woods in interior.
Apply on clean and dry surfaces. Remove peeling and non-adhering paints and varnishes, pickling, scratching or sanding. Protect the wood against rot, bluing fungi and xylophagous insects with Xylazel Carcomas. Apply the product undiluted. If you sandpaper between hand and hand, clean the dust. The number of hands depends on the finish you want to obtain, more or less opaque or opaque ...
How to use
The product can be applied with brush, brush, gun and short hair roller. The finishing and the combinations are multiple. You can finish with one hand, sand or not sanding to highlight more or less the grain.
You can mix the colors with the colorless to clarify the color. You can mix the different colors to get different tonalities. One or two coats of finishes can be applied with effect to achieve different and attractive decorative surfaces.
Technical Characteristics of Xylazel Weathering Varnish
- Performance: Between 15 and 18 m2 / L per hand. p>
- Drying: between 30 minutes.
- Repainting:1 hour.
- Application: brush, brush, gun and short hair roller.
- Cleaning of tools: Water.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 hour
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- By brush, roller or gun
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Wood
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- More hands can be applied for more color intensity. Any effect of the deco lasur range can also be applied to the color.
Color chart and combinations of Deco Lasur and its effectsDownload (556.78k)