Spray Effect Slate Rust-Oleum 400ml
Related Products ( 4 other products in the same category )
The Rust-Oleum slate effect spray can turn any surface into a chalkboard. It can be applied on wood, plastic, boards, glass. It should be allowed to dry at least 24 hours for a better result. Once dry, the chalk is easily erased.
Place of use
Perfect for indoor use in a variety of materials including wood, metal, wall, glass, concrete, etc.
How to use
1 .- Shake the spray beforehand and vigorously for 1 minute minimum since the movement of the inner ball is noticed. Also shake from time to time during the application of the paint.
2.- Apply at room temperature between 10 and 32ºC and below 85% relative humidity p>
3.- Spray uniformly, in parallel and at the same distance from the piece or support (about 30 cms.) To decorate.
4.- Clean the nozzle wet paint after spraying with the container upside down for several seconds.
Preparation of the surfaces
The surfaces must be consistent, dry and clean of dust, grease, oils, waxes and any otheripo of dirt.
If applied on paints, enamels or old varnishes, make sure of their correct adhesion by prior sanding.
Cover nearby areas to protect them from spray and spray mist.
- Type of finish: Matte
- Yield: 2 m2 approx. in total and with a correct cover (2-3 layers).
- Application: Interior
- Drying: 10 minutes to touch. The painting between layers can be done once it is dry to the touch.
- Commissioning: The surface painted as slate must not be used within 24 h from the last layer.
- Container: 400 ml
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Time for maximum hardness
- 1 day
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Plastic
- Paint Glass or Glass
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation