Glossy Universal Spray Rust-Oleum 400ml
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
The Rust-Oleum universal spray is a superior quality paint with superior durability, coverage and protection for interior and exterior projects. Fully indicated to paint any type of surfaces such as plastic, wood, metal, concrete, wicker, aluminum, masonry, etc. Its patented diffuser nozzle allows you to paint in any position, sideways or upside down if you wish.
Place of use
The Rust-Oleum Universal Spray is fully suitable for all types of surfaces such as plastic, wood, metal, concrete, wicker, aluminum or masonry.
- Provides the best in prolonged protection and durability
- Patented nozzle that allows painting in any position
- Low paint pressure with excellent finish
- All types of finishes, glossy, metallic, martelés, satinados, mattes.
- Provides excellent cover
- Suitable for plastic, wood, metal, concrete, wicker, aluminum and masonry surfaces
- Wide range of colors
How to use
1 .- Shake the spray beforehand and vigorously for 1 minute minimum since the movement of the inner ball is noticed. TaAlso stir occasionally during the application of the paint.
2.- Apply at room temperature between 10 and 32ºC and below 85% relative humidity p>
3.- Spray uniformly, in parallel and at the same distance from the piece or support (about 30 cms.) To decorate.
4.- Thanks to its head patented by Rust-Oleum, it is not necessary to clean the nozzle after use as it does not become clogged p>
Preparation of the surfaces
Surfaces must be consistent, dry and free of dust, grease, oils, waxes and any kind of dirt.
If applied on paints, enamels or old varnishes, make sure of their correct adhesion by prior sanding.
Cover nearby areas to protect them from spray and spray mist.
- Yield: 1,5 m2 approx per layer.
- Application: Interior and exterior
- Drying: 10 minutes to touch. The painting between layers can be done once it is dry to the touch.
- Commissioning: The surface painted as slate must not be used within 24 hours of the lastma layer.
- Container: 400 ml
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Paint Plastic
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation