Glossy polyurethane enamel-lacquer Titanlak
Enamel polyurethane lacquer special for lacquering brush and roller. Satin finish very soft to the touch. It is washable and resistant to scratches and grease stains. The polyurethane coating can be applied to all kinds of wooden and metal surfaces, such as shelves, doors, windows, radiators, baths. In shops, offices, schools, etc.
You might also like
Related Products ( 16 other products in the same category )
Enamel polyurethane lacquer It is a special synthetic enamel based on high solids technology, to lacquering and enamelling. Easy application to obtain very fine satin finish, soft touch and excellent coating appearance. Resistant to scratches, scratched, soaps, stains liquor, juices, oils, etc. Very washable.
Recommended uses polyurethane lacquer enamel
Exterior and interior. To protect and beautify all types of wood surfaces, metal (furniture, fixtures, doors, windows, radiators, etc.)
-Performance: 12-14 m² / Lt per coat (Approximate)
* Interior: ending with 1 or 2 hands.
* External: herebar with 2 or 3 hands.
-Useful: Brush, roller or spray gun.
Apply on unprepared surfaces:
-Wood:Sand the wood in the direction of the grain, clean thoroughly, remove resins or resin secretions and kill sharp edges. Multipurpose Apply primer sealer or as needed.
-Iron:Electrolytic Minium previously applied. Working outdoors two coats of primer selected you will be required. Indoors, one layer is sufficient.
Apply on painted surfaces in good condition:washing, sand lightly and directly apply 1 or 2 coats of polyurethane lacquer enamel Titanlak.
Apply on painted surfaces in poor condition:completely remove and proceed as in new areas.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 - 5 a.m.
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 18-24 h
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Universal Solvent
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Synthetic, Antioxidant or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Wood
- Primer Sealer or Multipurpose
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 2 customer reviews
Anonymous A. published the 17/10/2018 following an order made on 17/09/2018
Uniforme y con ese brillo satinado que no marca las aguas( pintado a pistola)