You might also like
Related Products ( 5 other products in the same category )
The blackboard paint Titan is a semi-synthetic high flattening matte, anti-glare, washable paint.
The blackboard paint is used for painting and maintenance of whiteboards, as well as for the creation of a blackboard in one of the walls of your house, where children can have fun without fear of damaging the paint.
Technical characteristics of the blackboard paint
-Performance: 10-12 m² / Lt per coat (Approximate)
-Useful Of application: Brush and Roll.
Stir in the package. The surfaces must be clean, dry, consistent and properly primed.
Application in new areas:
-Cast:Apply primer sealer or All First 4x4.
-Wood:Apply primer sealer or All First 4x4.
-Iron:Electrolytic Minium previously applied.
Application on painted surfaces in good condition: washing, sand lightly and paint directly with Titan boards.
S application uperficies painted shabby:completely remove and proceed as in new areas.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen you are using.
- Kind of product:
- Finishing paint or final coat
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 3 - 4 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 24 h
- Time for maximum hardness
- 3 days
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Universal Solvent
- Number of Components
- 1 component
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior Only
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Synthetic, Antioxidant or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Wood
- Primer Sealer or Multipurpose
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized or Multipurpose Primer
- Paint Plaster or Putty
- Primer Sealer or Fixer
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- A smooth sanding and painting directly
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- Allow at least 3 days to put the blackboard into service.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews