Washable interior / exterior paint that covers with a single layer. Decorate walls and ceilings with a quality finish and very resistant. Without smell. It does not drip or splash. With anti-mildew preservative. Environmentally friendly.
(*) Colors not suitable for outdoor: 1014 Yellow Honey / 1016 Lime Green / 1017 Apple Green
Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2009:B-s1, d0 on calcium silicate.
Wet rub resistance UNE EN ISO 11998: CLASS 2
Determination of the covering power UNE EN ISO 6504/3: 8.7m2 / l (98% Coverage)
Resistance to fungi UNE EN 15457:Growth 0
- Nature: Acrylic styrene
- Finish: Semi-matt
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4): White
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1): 1.36 - 1.40kg / l
- Performance (UNE 48282): 0.6 - 0.7 m2 / l (approximately 1.5 l / m2) per layer
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301): 6 - 8 hours
- Repaint at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283): 18 - 24 hours. Stable: 2 - 3 days
- Application Methods: Brush and Roller
- Thinner: Water
- Recommended thickness (UNE EN ISO 2808): 1.0 - 1.2 mm dry film
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3): 41.5 - 42%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2): 2.004 / 42IIA (c) (75/40) Max. VOCs 5 g / l.
* Variations of temperature, humidity, thickness or type of support, etc., can cause changes in drying, performance, etc.
How to use
Stir well in the container. The surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and consistent.
SURFACES NOT PREPARED: On surfaces in good condition: apply a first coat diluted with 10 - 15% of water, applying a second layer undiluted. On surfaces in poor condition: clean all affected areas, removing all material that is not well adhered and consistent, cleaning all dirt and dust they may have p>
To consolidate substrate and homogenize porosity or on tempera paints, glue, lime or surfaces where they have been removed: it is advisable to apply a first layer of TITAN Fixer or Sealer.
MAINTENANCE OF PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES IN GOOD CONDITION: Directly apply the previously washed or brushed paint, diluting the first layer with 10-15% of water, then apply the second layer as is p>
MAINTENANCENTO SURFACES ALREADY PAINTED IN BAD CONDITION: Completely remove old paints and proceed as on unprepared surfaces.
* If you want more information about this product, you can download its technical sheet in the tab "ATTACHMENTS"