What are cookies and why do we use them on the brico-Pinturas Dami website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the decisions and habits of the user. At BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI we use them to personalize the experience within our websites, identify and remember the registered user and facilitate navigation.
On the Wikipedia page ( http: //es.wikipedia.org / wiki / Cookie_ (computing)) it is possible to obtain more information about what with cookies and how they work.
What type of cookies does the Pinturas Dami website use?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI website and services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance Cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume adjustments of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that areThey are compatible with your browser.
Geolocation Cookies: these Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a website or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or has subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him on the web and services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he closes a service or website, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enters said service or website, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself . This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "Exit" functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the web, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use tertiary connectorseros such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or third-party identification system, he authorizes the same to save a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third-party identification system by updating their preferences in the specific social network.
Analytics cookies: every time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Picreel and similar) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of thebrowsing users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register on a BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI website , the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
Advertising cookies: this type of cookies allows you to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in theBRICO-PINTURAS DAMI website . Among others, the duration or frequency of viewing advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
Advertising service tools ( Adservers - http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adserver ”) from third parties are used to manage BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI's advertising. These third parties may store cookies sent from the BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI website from users' browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI uses the following:
- Google Adwords Conversion. Used to collect browsing data anonymously in order to improve the website and know the result of the campaigns carried out. For more information go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .
- Google Dynamic Remarketing. For more information go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .
- Facebook Custom Audience. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy .
How to disable cookies in the browser
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they want to accept cookies and which of them. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.nador.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- You can obtain more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y- disable-cookies-that-sites-we
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es cookies in Chrome
- You can obtain more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- You can get more information about the Edge browser from here: https: // privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Updated: March 22, 2022