What are cookies and why do we use them on the Dami Pinturas website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits. In BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI we use them to personalize the experience within our websites, identify and remember the registered user and facilitate navigation.
What kind of cookies do the Dami Paintings website use
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the web and services of Dami Paints) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance cookies:This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
Geolocaliz Cookiesation: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a web or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
Registration cookies:Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify you on the web and services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if a service or web closes, the browser or computer and at another time or another day enters the service or website again, it will continue to be identified, facilitating its browsing without having to re-identify itself . This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "Exit" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the web the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or identification system ofthird parties, authorizes the same to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to the website until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third party identification system updating their preferences in the social network that specific.
Analytical cookies: Each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Picreel and similar) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the Dami Pinturas services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for users
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important:Unless the User decides to register on any BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of users on the site.
and in Picreel.
Advertising cookies:this type of cookies allow to expand the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user in the web of BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI. Among others, the duration or frequency of displaying advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors are stored, since they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. Din this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
For the advertising management of BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI, advertising service tools are used (Adservers - http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adserver ")of third parties. These third parties can store cookies sent from the Dami Pinturas webpage from the users' browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.
The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, BRICO-PINTURAS DAMI uses the following:
- Google Doubleclick to manage these services. For more information, go to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclickalreadyhttp://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
- Google Adwords Conversion. Used to collect navigation data anonymously in order to improve the website and know the results of the campaigns carried out. For more information go to= "http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/" target = "_ blank">http://www.google.com/intl/ en / policies / privacy /.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing. For more information go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .
- Facebook Custom Audience. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy .
How to disable cookies in the browser
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-websites-crawl-preferences? redirectlocale = en & redirectslug = enable-and-disable-cookies-that-the-sites-we
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser here : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en cookies in Chrome
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here : https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- You can get more information about the Edge browser from here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- You can get more information about the navigationOpera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Updated: February 18, 2020