Full Dip Spray Candy Pearl Liquid Vinyl 400 mL
You might also like
Related Products ( 11 other products in the same category )
Recommendations on CANDY PEARL colors.
Candy colors are formulated Dip Full Pearl colors for good resistance to UV rays, and a long duration in time. Each Candy Pearl reflected differently in sunlight, offering a spectrum of unique and deep colors. It is essential to apply a previous layer in black vinyl for the candy left with a perfect finish. Dip Full colors have a matte finish, but you can apply a layer of lacquer High Gloss Full Dip Spray at 4 hours after painting.
What is Liquid Vinyl?
The liquid vinyl is an elastic rubber layer that protects, decorate and personalize. Full Dip is a removable paint, so when you want to take it off and go. Do not worry because when removing the sheet or original painting is completely intact. In addition, it is a product that if you apply it correctly as we explained in the accompanying tutorials, it can last up to 4 years.
The spray format is presented with two nozzles, one normal and one high transfer for larger or when you want to leave more cargo planes.
What I can paint with Full Liquid Vinyl Dip?
You can paint whatever you want. The liquid vinyl has a high bonding strength. Fits metal, plastic,wood, glass, etc. Full applications are most common on wheels Dip car or motorcycle and vehicle bodies.
How many need to paint sprays wheels?
Whether you have to paint motorcycle wheels like a car, you need the same number of sprays as motorcycle tires are painted on both sides. The amount is as follows:
- For wheels up to 16 inches 3 sprays are needed.
- For 17-inch wheels or more 4 sprays are needed
How liquid is applied vinyl Full Dip?
Basically you have to consider the following recommendations:
- Clean, degrease and perfectly dry the area to paint.
- Apply (very spray) first hand very soft to favor the anchor on the surface to be painted.
- Apply Successives hands more loaded every 10 minutes
- You have to apply a minimum of 4 hands, but the ideal is to be 6.
- Kind of product:
- Removable Paint (Vinyl)
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / Spray):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- First layer application
- Apply low-loaded first hand to promote adherence
- Type Application:
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Aluminum, Brass or Copper
- Paint Galvanized Steel
- Paint Plastic
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Directly without sanding
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
Tutorial application of liquid vinyl Full Dip both Spray and paintingDownload (407.92k)