Product Description h3>
FLOETROL® is a latex paint additive that allows emulsion / acrylic paints - interior and exterior - to flow and level in a similar way to oil-based paints. Likewise, it compensates for the problems presented by adverse weather conditions or the poor condition of the surfaces at the time of painting.
- It helps paint to flow better, eliminating brush and roller marks.
- Allows the paint to better adjust to difficult weather conditions, such as extreme heat, cold temperatures or high humidity.
- Extends the drying time of the paint to create special effects.
- Give a finish as with spray application li>
- In gun applications, reduces nozzle clogging; prevents piston blockage when sprayed with a cup gun. li>
- Extends the life of the spray gun and parts of the spray gun material.
- Improves the pattern of the spray gun and provides greater performance li>
- Minimizes veins when painting and roll marks.
- It reduces the pressure of the roller on the surface and prevents the accumulation of paint on the edges of the roller design.
Basic uses h3>
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Additive for coatings with water: emulsion, acrylics, vinilos.
Technical Data h3>
- Finish: N / A.
- Vehicular medium: latex. li>
- Type of solvent: water.
- Specific gravity: 1,007 ± 0.01.
- Physical state: semi liquid.
- Flammability: not classified as flammable.
- Flash point: N / A. li>
- Storage: 1 year minimum in the original packaging unopened.
- Color: milky white.
- Smell: smell of soft paint.
- VOC: does not exceed 1%.
How to use
- Prepare the surface as indicated in the package instructions. Shake the container well.
- Always mix a small amount of FLOETROL® with paint to test compatibility.
- Mix thoroughly before use and periodically during use.
- Apply the paint in a normal way.
- Apply between 5ºC and 35ºC.
Note: The added amount of FLOETROL® will not change the color or brightness of the matte or semi-gloss emulsion / acrylic paint. FLOETROL® can reduce gloss in glossy paints.
* If you want more information about this product you can download its technical sheet in the tab "ATTACHMENTS".