Putty polyester 2C URKI-2000 White 2KG BESA
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
URKI-2000 is a high quality polyester putty designed for use in body shops for the collection of faults and filling of dents. It stands out for its extraordinary ease of application, fineness, sanding, absence of pores and flexibility. Used on Steel, Casting, Polyester reinforced with fiberglass, Wood.
- Density 20ºC (g / cc) 1,87 ± 0,05
- Grinding fineness (μ)
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC Tixotrópica
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume) 88% ± 2 weight; 72% ± 2 vol. (Mixture with Catalyst)
- VOC (g / l) 250 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (B) (250)
- Type of product Polyester - Peroxide
- Color White 9110
The surface to be repaired must be deoxidized and free of grease; we recommend a previous sanding of it.
Do not use Putty on WASH-PRIMER or Phosphorous Primers.
Recoatable with any finish once sealed, preferably with Acrylic 2 Comp. BESA-CAR or BESA-EXPRESS.
Application: A spatula.
Note: Catalyst should not be added excessively to avoid subsequent bleeds.
Proportion of the mixture: 2 - 3% weight
Life of the mixture: 3 - 5 min.
Drying time: 20 - 30 min.
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l)
Shine 60º-60º Mate
Recoatability 1 - 2 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC.
Duration in the package: At least 12 months from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 min
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- Infrared drying time
- 5 min