Paint all surfaces both indoors and outdoors, unleaded, quick drying, low odor. Matte finish. Available in almost all RAL colors (including metallic) and NCS.
How do I select the color?
1. The first thing you have to do is download the RAL or NCS (DOWNLOAD tab just above) to see what color you like.
2. Once you have chosen the color reference points. In the space that says "Color" Product customization of paragraph (a little higher) writes color reference and hit save. For example, RAL 1001 or S 5005-Y20R (letter NCS). There are colors that are not available from the RAL, are the 3028, 6037, 6038 and fluorescent.
3. Select the pot size between 750 mL, 4 kg and 20 kg and the amount of product you want.
4. Finally, add the product to cart and you're done. You can check on the cart that is included your product and the selected color.
Acrylic paint Anchor attaches to any surface, making it ideal for painting
- Galvanised steel
- Stainless steel
- Wood (works as a sealer primer)
It can be used indoors as a paint with a pair of layers. Outdoors it is convenient to cover it with plastic paint, synthetic enamel, polyurethane or epoxy.
- Yield: about 8-12 m² / Lt (depending on color support).
- Layers: One or two layers.
- Tools: brush, roller or spray.
- Dilution: Thinner Acrylic.
- Matte finish
For more information see the data sheet.