You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
Acrylic paint problems especially for walls with condensation humidity. Microspheres made with insulating properties that give anti-condensation paint dry, thermal and acoustic insulation. It contains preservatives that prevent the appearance of mold and algae in the paint.
Fields of application
Walls where moisture is generated by condensation. In walls subjected to extreme and strong variations in temperature. To reduce noise reverberation in local homes, etc. Thermal insulation pipes of hot or cold water
- High resistance to moisture.
- Resistance to alkaline surfaces.
- With preservative to mold and algae.
- Easy to apply. No leaks.
- Without smell. low VOC
- Interior Exterior.
- Base water.
- Yield: Approx. 8 m² / L per coat according surfaces.
- Drying: Dryingunder normal conditions the surface in 2 hours.
- Repainting: 2 to 3 hours depending on the environmental conditions.
- Cleaning Useful: Water and soap.
The walls must be sanitized as much as possible. Should locate sources of moisture (cracks, downspouts, etc.) and put the means to avoid them. If gypsum surfaces or certain putties affected by moisture, should be repaired. The cast does not support walls are damp. If the humidity of the wall can not be avoided, you must remove the plaster surface or not resistant putties.
Pulverulent media must be degraded and conveniently repaired.
If there are spots of mold and algae, these should be cleaned with Xylazel Protector Antimoho.
How to use
Remove the product before use. Apply one or two coats (as required) on the wall using a roller or brush.
After two hours the paint will be dry and may be given a second hand.
The paint can be repainted with other color paintings.
- Kind of product:
- Unprimed finish
- Degree of Brightness
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- It is not necessary
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Concrete or Cement
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- It can be finished or it can be repainted with colored plastic paint