Painting for interiors and exteriors for decoration and protection of facades and mortar monolayer. Unalterable whiteness with high covering power. Waterproof, breathable. Good resistance to the weather. With anti-mold preservative. Protection of demanding climates.
- Nature: Acrylic Styrene
- Matte finish
- Color (UNE EN ISO 11664-4): White and colors on request + TITANCOLOR Bases: Intermediate and Neutral
- Density (UNE EN ISO 2811-1) White: 1,52 - 1,58 Kg / l / Colors: 1,31 - 1,58 Kg / l
- Performance (UNE 48282 :) 6 - 8 m2 / l
- Drying at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48301): 30 - 60 minutes
- Repainted at 23ºC 60% RH (UNE 48283): 6 - 8 hours
- Application Methods: Brush, roller and gun
- Thinner: Water
- Recommended thickness (UNE EN ISO 2808): 140 - 220 microns dry in two layers
- Application Conditions, HR 80% +10 ° C - +30 ° C. Do not apply with rain forecast in the next hours.
- Tinted Universal Tint TITAN, Professional Water Tint or TITANCOLOR System
- Solid Volume (UNE EN ISO 3233-3): 43 - 44%
- VOC (UNE EN ISO 11890-2) 2004/42 / IIA (c) (75/40) Max. VOC 18g / l
* Variations of temperature, humidity, thickness, dyeing or type of support, etc., can cause changes in drying, performance or other properties.
Determination of contrast ratio (Cover Power) UNE-EN-ISO 6504-3: Class 2 hiding power with a contrast ratio of 98% and a performance of 7m² / l
Wet rub resistance UNE EN ISO 11998: Class 2 washability according to EN 13300
Permeability to liquid water UNE EN 1062-3: W3 (low) (Waterproof) p>
Water vapor permeability UNE EN ISO 7783: Class 1 (permeable)
Reaction to Fire UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2010: B-s1, d0 / on substrate A2-s1, d0 p>
VOC emission ISO 16000-6: 2006: A + p>
How to use
Stir well in the container. The surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry and consistent.
VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION. DO NOT APPLY: p>
At temperatures below 7º C. With relative humidity greater than or equal to 80%. With forecast of rain in the next hours. If these instructions are not respected, the result of the application may not be satisfactory, stains of different colors may appear, tearing (snail slime, etc.). Industrias TITAN, SAU will not accept any claim that has not taken into account these instructions. Pay special attention to those dark colors, because some of them are more susceptible to the occurrence of the above-mentioned phenomena, reason for more to observe the indicated indications and precautions.
SUPERPREPARATIONS NOT PREPARED:
On surfaces in good condition: apply a first coat diluted with 10 - 15% of water, applying a second layer undiluted. On surfaces in bad istado: clean all affected areas, removing all material that is not well adhered and consistent, cleaning all dirt and dust that may have. To consolidate substrate and homogenize porosity or on tempera paints, glue, lime or surfaces where they have been removed: it is advisable to apply: Interior: a first layer of S10 Primer All 100% Acrylic or S50 Sealer Water according to the indications of their respective technical sheets. Exterior: a first layer of S20 Primer Superfixing Acrylic Primer or S30 Siloxane Fixative primer according to the indications of their respective technical specifications.
MANTFILLING SURFACES ALREADY PAINTED IN GOOD CONDITION:
Directly apply the previously washed or brushed paint, diluting the first layer with 10 - 15% water, then apply the second layer as is p>
MAINTENANCE OF ALREADY PAINTED SURFACES IN BAD CONDITION:
Completely remove the old paints and proceed as on unprepared surfaces. p>