Acrylic antifouling for propellers, base of the engines and flaps. Paint with high adhesive power and strong resistance against the harsh conditions of service. It is applied with 2 coats, after the application of 1 ELIPRIMER 2C primer, on propellers abrasive with sandpaper and degreased with water-soluble detergent (do not use solvents to degrease). It is applied directly on old layers of paint if they are in good condition and well fixed. Do not apply on antifouling of different type.
- Type of product: Monocomponent
- Vehicle Type: Acrylic-Rosins
- Code and Color: 3E5189.Blanco, 3E5852 Black, 3E5190 Gray
- Specific Weight kg / lt (± 0.05): 1,540 - 1,620
- Residue drying (vol.): ± 2 39%
- Viscosity Ford ø8 20 ° C: ± 2 13-15 "
- Storage 10/30 ° C: 12 months in sealed containers
- Application Solvent%: brush, roller (Ready to use or max 5% Diluent 400), gun (5% with Diluent 400)
- Dry to touch: 3-4 hours (20 ° C)
- Repaint Time min. 24 hours (20 ° C)
- Watering Min. 24 hours - Max.60 DAYS
- Application Temperature: Between + 10 ° C and + 40 ° C
- Relative Humidity: Not higher than 80%
- Suggested thickness: 40-50 microns dry per coat
- Theoretical yield m2 / Lt: 8-10
Preparation of the surface and cycle of aplication
Unpainted metal supports. Degrease the support, wash and sand. Apply a primer ELIPRIMER 2C. Recoat with 2 coats of ELIFAX NEW respecting the recommended overcoating times.
Supports already painted.If the old paint is in good condition, it is compatible, and it is well fixed, apply directly after sanding 2 coats of ELIFAX NEW. If the old paint is in poor condition, remove the paint layer completely and follow the instructions for unpainted media.
NOTE: This product is part of the Skipper's Nautical Line; For more detailed information, please also consult the complete painting cycle for wooden, iron, aluminum or fiberglass boats, available upon request.