Alkyd synthetic glossy, hard and elastic enamel. Excellent resistance to the exterior, grease, washing, etc. White very resistant to yellowing and intermixable colors. Recommended in alcidic systems on steel, wood or work.
Main properties of synthetic enamel Sydney h3>
-Excellent price / quality ratio. p>
-Easy application, good brochabilidad and leveling.
-Great covering power.
-High brightness and decorative effect.
-Colors unalterable and resistant to yellowing (White).
-Excellent chemical and weather resistance p>
Decoration and protection for outdoor / indoor use, on pre-primed metal and on wood. Painted doors, furniture, machinery, bars and balconies, etc.
- Performance: 12 - 14 m² / Lt and hand (depending on the material where applied).
-Caps: Two layers are advisable.
-Use of application:Apply by brush or roller.
Application on new surfaces: span>They must be prepared according to the type of material to be coated p>
- Wood: the support must be free of foreign products and / or residues. Apply on wood with a moisture content lower than 20%, which are healthy, well degreased, dry and free of dust. Sanding and eliminating possible traces of glue in the assemblies and machining faults. If the wood shows signs of aging, it must be previously sanded, primed and removed by brushing or any other mechanical means. The best primer to use on wood is a sealer primer.
- Iron and its derivatives: to protect the support, prior to its decoration, to deal with suitable primers (MINIO ANTIOXIDANTE, IMPRIMACION ALL TERRAIN, IMPRIMACION OF WORKSHOP ...), according to the support in question and following the specifications marked in its technical sheet . For the decoration of the support, it must be free of foreign products and / or residues, as well as properly degreased, dust-free and dry. If it shows signs of oxidation, the oxide must be removed by brushing or any other mechanical means.
Application on pinturOld ones:
- Varnished or painted wood: if they have been varnished with colorless or colorless varnish, eliminate foreign products, remove areas that are badly adhered or in poor condition, sand lightly, remove the dust resulting from sanding and proceed as on new woods. If they have been enameled with synthetic enamel, open pores by sanding, remove the resulting dust and proceed as on new woods.
- Iron and its enamelled derivatives: on paints in good condition, sand to open the pore, checking that the adhesion is perfect. On paints in poor condition, eliminate them by mechanical or chemical means and proceed as on new support.
The colors are approximate and may vary depending on the computer screen you are using. p>