Resin Moype granulated joint bridge
Product formulated to facilitate a perfect anchoring on certain supports that present difficulty of adhesion, to be finally coated with cementitious products. Ensures excellent adhesion, has a great waterproofing power, is resistant to alkalinity, easy to apply and is solvent-free.
You might also like
Related Products ( 11 other products in the same category )
Product formulated to facilitate a perfect anchoring on certain supports that present difficulty of adhesion, to be finally coated with cementitious products. Ensures excellent adhesion
Technical data h3>
- Nature: Styrene-acrylic copolymer and mineral charges
- Appearance: Viscous color coral color li>
- pH: 6 - 7
- Solids by weight: 64% ± 1
- Application temperature: between 5ºC and 30ºC
- Approximate yield: 650 - 800 gr / m2, depending on the rugosity of the support.
Fields of application h3>
On gypsum, tile, steel, galvanized, prefabricated concrete, plasterboard, ceramic floor and wall tiles, with or without absorption, etc ... before the application of screeds, glue cement, façade plasters, leveling pastes and masonry mortars .
- Excellent adhesion
- Waterproofing power
- Resistance to alkalinity
- Easy application
How to use
Application: strong>Brush or roller
Diluent and cleaning utensils:WATER
Preparation of the support: strong>
The supports must be clean, free of dust and grease. Eliminate the deleznable material. The support will be dry or with a slight humidity, never puddled p>
Application of the product: strong>
Apply directly on the supportwith brush or roller. Do not apply on paints.
Allow to dry (approximately one or two hours, depending on ambient temperature and / or humidity) before applying the final coating p>
Application tips: strong>
- Stir the product until its perfect homogenization. li>
- Apply following the rules of Employment Mode.
- Do not apply at elevated temperatures, or below 5ºC li>
- Do not apply in rainy weather or if there is rain forecast. li>
- Do not apply on paints.
* If you want more information about this product, you can download its technical sheet in the tab "ATTACHMENTS".
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Type Application:
- With brush or roller
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews