Fiberglass polyester putty 2C URKI-FIB Green 1,8KG BESA
You might also like
Related Products ( 6 other products in the same category )
The URKI-FIB Putty, based on Fiberglass, is intended for the filling of dents, cracks, perforations or splinters in steel, cast iron or laminated Polyester-Fiberglass (GRP). Usable in the repair of car bodies and industrial vehicles, railway equipment, machinery, boats, etc. Also in the construction of models and prototypes where an easily moldable material with easy sanding is required. Highlights its strength, filling power, ease of application and sanding
- Density 20ºC (g / cc): 1,75 ± 0,05
- Grinding fineness (μ)
- Viscosity of supply at 20ºC: Thixotropic
- % Non-volatile matter (weight / volume) 90% ± 2 weight; 75% ± 2 vol. (Mixture with Catalyst)
- VOC (g / l) 250 (Ready to use) - (2004/42 / CE) IIB (B) (250)
- Type of product: Polyester - Peroxide
- Color: Green 6356
On Steel: Deoxidized and degreased, with previous sanding.
About GRP: Degreasing and sanding.
Recoatable with Polyurethane and Epoxid finishes once sealed with BESA-CAR or BESA-EXPRESS Acrylic or Epoxy Primer F-282/2 or F-294/2
Application: A spatula.
Note: Catalyst should not be added excessively to avoid subsequent bleeds.
The mixture ofCatalyst can be made on the same spatula, homogenizing well before applying p>
Proportion of the mixture: 2 - 3% of the weight p>
Life of the mixture: 3 - 5 min.
Drying time: 30 min.
Drying with infrared: 5 min.
Characteristics of the dry film
Theoretical yield (m² / l)
Shine 60º-60º Mate
Recoatability 1 - 2 h.
Keep under cover in a cool and ventilated place, avoiding direct exposure to sunlight. We advise temperatures between 5 and 30 ºC.
Duration in the package: At least 12 months from its manufacture. After this time consult with n / Dept. of Technical.
- Kind of product:
- Degree of Brightness
- Sanding between layers
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 20 min
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 30 min
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 2 g of catalyst per 100 g of putty
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 4 min
- Type Application:
- A Spatula
- Danger for transport:
- Innocuous, without restrictions
- Infrared drying time
- 5 min