HS Primer P334 2K HBBody
You might also like
Related Products ( 10 other products in the same category )
HB BODY PRO P334 is an acrylic primer filler / sealer quality for full and partial vehicle finishes. Suitable for original or old and ideal for original manufacturer unsanded panels (electrodeposition coating) paint. Its versatility allows to apply thick normal, medium or high film with intermediate sanding or "wet on wet" application (with catalyst 720). Thanks to its high filling power and vertical stability, it is possible to obtain a greater thickness of the film. Fast drying and excellent matched primer guarantee efficient application and fast sanding. It cures with BODY 725 HARDENER FOR PRIMERS (No. 725), based on isocyanate. One of its biggest advantages is that it is ready for sanding after air drying 2 hours at 23 ° C (73 ° F).
t-align: justify; ">Another major advantage is that rig P334 can be applied directly on plastic if we dilute 50% acrylic solvent.
- Catalyst: 4 parts of filler and 1 part of catalyst.
- Solvent: Solvent acrylic
- Color: Grey, black and white
1. As filling rig for all types of sheet
BODY P 334 mixing ratio: 4: 1 by volume with H 725
Hardener add 15-20% solvent BODY 740
It is recommended that two layers of application will give us a thickness of 120 - 150μm.
Easy sanding 1h after application @ 23 ° C.
Dry sanding P400 - P500.
Water sanding P600 - P1000.
2. Ideal for all types of plastic bumpers (PE-PP-ABS-TSOP etc.)
The following 4 steps must be followed in this order to implement the rig on plastic bumpers
1. Sand dry with P180 or P220 (NEVER sand with SCOTCH BRITE)
2. degrease with # 770 ANTISIL
3. Mix the filler with hardener and add 50-60% solvent BODY 740
4. Apply 1-3 coats with timeout coats 5-10 min.
If you follow these steps, success is guaranteed 100% and 100% off is avoided.
3. Awardsation as "wet on wet"
BODY P 334 mixing ratio: 4: 1 by volume with 720 Hardener
It requires 50 - 60% solvent BODY 740
Apply 1 coat of (20-30μm) and 20-30 minutes after applying varnish can be painted as usual.
A. To apply as "wet on wet" must be used only hardener 720 (jamas 725).
B. Do not apply as "wet on wet" when no patch putty below because the risk that after varnishing, the patch will be visible even run.
- Kind of product:
- Theoretical yield per hand (m2 / L):
- Number of recommended hands:
- Sanding between layers
- Sand final coat with P400-P500
- Dry to Touch at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 1 h for sanding
- Time for repainting at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 10 minutes
- Diluent / Cleaning:
- Acrylic Solvent
- Number of Components
- 2 components
- Mix ratio
- 4 parts of paint per 1 of catalyst
- Life of the mixture at 23ºC and 60% RH
- 2 h
- Type Application:
- By gun
- Place of application
- Interior and Exterior
- Paint Iron or Steel
- Paint Wood
- Paint Already Painted Surfaces
- Eliminate if the paint is of one component
- Danger for transport:
- Prohibited Air Transportation
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 4 customer reviews
Luis P. published the 16/05/2019 following an order made on 26/04/2019
Raquel O. published the 17/04/2019 following an order made on 01/04/2019
Gran calidad de producto, estamos más que satisfechos con el aparejo, lo hemos comprado tanto en gris como en blanco.
Anonymous A. published the 05/12/2017 following an order made on 05/12/2017
Llega con el endurecedor BODY 725 para imprimadores aunque no se especifica en el contenido del pedido.