Matte opaque acrylic enamel solvent, very good coverage and easy to apply, coverable with paint bilayer. Available in all colors of all trademarks of 4-wheeled vehicles. Smooth, metallic colors, mica, pearls. Intended for body repair. It can be oven dried at room temperature.
After drying the enamel bilayer 25-30 minutes must be coated with a 2-component varnish bilayer whether optimal or a bilayer spray varnish finish sought.
The bilayer enamel can be diluted up to 100% with acrylic solvent (1 part 1 of acrylic paint and solvent) without losing any opacity. Thus calling + 500 mL solvent can have 1 liter of paint bilayer. Normally 1 L + 1 liter paint solvent, you can paint an entire small car.
How do I select the color?
1. The first thing you have to do is find out the color code of your car. You can find the plate or sticker which puts the code following this guide.itle = "color codes cars" href = "http://pinturas-dami.com/img/carroceria/codigoscolorcoches.jpg" target = "_ blank">Where do I find the color code of my coche?
2. Having found the plate, you will see many references and will certainly not clear what the color code. You can send a photo tohref = "mailto: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org us to help you locate it. Will soon find an example of where the codes in each of the plates of all trademarks.
3. Once you have the color code which is usually 3 letters or two letters and a number or 3 numbers depending on the brand, you have to fill at least the fields of make, model and color. The year of manufacture is not mandatory, but it helps when deciding the color as sometimes there are variations of the same color that can be seen with the naked eye.
4. Select the desired between 100 mL, 252 mL, 500 mL and 1 L and the amount of packaging size you want.
5. Finally, add the product to cart and you're done. You can check on the cart that is included your product and the selected color.
- Tools for application: Gun (1.5 mm nozzle, pressure 3 to 3.5 bar)
- Number of layers: 2 or 3 at intervals of 10 - 15 minutes
- Dilution: Thinner Acrylic.
- Repainted with varnish Bicapa: from the 25 to 30 minutes within 24 hours.
1. All bilayer should be diluted with the same amount of paint solvent. That is, 1 l of paint is diluted with 1 L of acrylic solvent thus obtained 2 L of paint, enough to paint an entire small car.
2. Before any doubt in the selected color code, we'll call to check that everything is correct before proceeding to send the painting.
3. Some colors have up to 3 variants of the same color but sometimes not appreciated at first glance, may affect the optimum result wallpaper. If you have any questions, you can go to the nearest you to confirm the color code and the variant that best dealer you can go.
4. In some colors the application of a previous background may be necessary for optimal mating. In these cases, we will call to explain before making the color so that you decide whether or not to buy it also.